23 nov. 2011

The 8 secrets of success!

 Richard St.John give us 8 secrets of success; passion, work, focus, persist, idea, good, push and serve. So I give you 'my secret of success'. In my mind, success is personal, something is a success for someone et not for other. And for me my secret is push. Indeed, everyday we surpass ourselves, we get up every morning, even if sometimes we don't want this, we get up anyway, because we know that we do this to something,we have a goal. We get up to do things in order to build a life, to realize our dream. In fact, I, you, we push ourselves when we work, when we think for have an idea, or when we focus. We surpass ourselves to see our parents proud of us. We push ourselves to have courage to do things which seem impossible or too difficult. We choose our destiny and we choose to be that we are. Personaly, I push myself because everyday I go to university to pass my exam, in order to have a job, a job which I will like and leave my mark in this world, I want to creat my little universe with my family and my friends. In fact, my success could be to have a great life. So, to conclude; 




1. You must never forget your dreams;
2. You must to do all you can to realize its;
3. Eventually, you must to push yourself.



4 commentaires:

  1. I agree with you when you say that we must push to get ahead in life. But I think to succeed in getting up the morning, you need a force inside and to me it's passion. For me, it's passion that gives strength to succeed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes the morning was an example for me; and passion can be this force. I respect your point of view!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If you have to do an homework what you hate, you can say " push" as well as you can, you will fail!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I totally agree with you, success can only come from us. The success for me is the will to do, the determination, the objective =)

    RépondreSupprimer