14 nov. 2011

LONDON!

Hi Laura!
I send you a letter to London! I visited this city, which is incredible and surprising!
I saw Houses of parliament, which takes place in two places, the House of Commons and the House of Lords. Parliament is the place where the governement debate and approve new laws. Next to the Big Ben which is the great bell in the clock tower which is 96 metres high in the sky overlooking. It was impressive!




Then, I got on the London Eye,  I loved it, we see the whole city from above, it was beautiful, so I took a lot of pictures and you know that it's the biggest wheel in Europe! The structure has 32 closed platforms that can accommodate a total of 800 people, amazing, isn't it?




Finally, I couldn't leave without see Picadilly Circus. And there were many people, this is also why it's called 'circus'. I bought lots of things of course, and I know that Piccadilly Circus is a pub in Canada. It could be cool that one day, we visit this city together, now I speak english perfectly! No, it's a joke but this could be a good idea.
 What do you think about it?


So, I spent good time, but I hope see you soon, I miss you!
Lot of love.
 Aurelie.

2 commentaires:

  1. ooooooohhhhh you've actually been to London !! That's impressive !! Could I join you guys in Piccadily Circus the next time you go to Canada?? ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Why not! It could be fun, but now nothing is planned yet.

    RépondreSupprimer